1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises. This is a Non¬Smoking Unit and as such the owner of this unit STRICTLY PROHIBITS any smoking within or about the premises.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
11. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
12. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entryway or some apartments in other places throughout the apartment.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cook-top, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
17. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 68 degrees and heat shall not be set above 75, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation to prevent mildew.
- You have reserved a privately-owned unit. We are not affiliated with the leasing office and they will be unable to assist you with any part of your reservation. Please direct all questions and inquiries to STA Here or via phone at 888-920-STAY or 888-920-7829
- Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 11am. Please speak with someone the day prior to request early check-in or late check-out. It is subject to availability and there may be a small fee.
- You will have signed and completed our rental contract and all required forms prior to attempting to check-in.
- No drinking, partying, or belligerent behavior permitted on, in or around the property.
- You have rented a unit in a private building with long term residents. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 9am. A $500 fee will be applied for the first disturbance and if the disturbance does not stop or happens again you will forfeit your reservation and be asked to leave the premises.
- All STA Here properties are smoke free. You are welcome to exit the building and go across the street if you would like to smoke. Any violation of this policy will result in a $250 damage fee per occurrence.
- If your flight is delayed and will be arriving after 6pm please make sure you speak with us to coordinate your arrival. Also if you will be arriving early please do not go to the property without speaking with us first. This will allow us to ensure a smooth check-in while also not disturbing current tenants.
- The below signature indicates your agreement to the items mentioned above, as well as STA Here’s Terms, Policies, and Conditions. No guest will be permitted entrance or access codes to the unit without signature of this form.
Failure to adhere to these check-in instructions, rules and procedures can result in fines and possible forfeiture of your reservation. Our goal is to make sure that both current and incoming guests have a great stay and enjoy their time in Nashville. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to hosting your stay.